LTE IoT Gateway
From the farthest edge into the cloud: A powered and connected mcGate280 creates the Long Range mcAir network to pull data from 1000s of mcThings sensor devices and uses an LTE connection to transmit that information from areas without wired network connections.
The mc Gateway is a wireless bridge between the internet and mcThings devices, sending their data into the cloud. Providing up to 1000m (3,300 ft) range in optimal conditions using Long Range mcAir™, the mcGate280 connects 1000+ mcThings devices and gives you the ability to access them via the internet.
Outfitted with an LTE connection, this IP67 rated weatherproof unit can relay data from remote locations without a conventional wired network solution.
- LTE enabled
- Standard SIM card
- Embedded GPS
- Long Range mcAir wireless (mcAirLR)
- Up to 1000 meter (3,300 feet) radius in optimal conditions
- Standard 110/240v AC Power
- Available with EU or US standard connection
- Flash for Local Storage
- mcCloud Integration
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)
- Dimensions: 185mm x 235mm x 153mm (7.3 in x 9.25 in x 6.0 in)