Roaming LTE-M IoT Gateway
From the farthest edge into the cloud: the battery powered mcGate3600 creates the Long Range mcAir network to pull data from 1000s of mcThings sensor devices and uses an LTE-M connection to transmit that information from remote areas while on the move.
The mcGateway is a wireless bridge between the internet and your mcThings devices, sending their data into the cloud. Providing up to 1000m (3,300 ft) range in optimal conditions using Long Range mcAir™ the mcGate3600 connects 1000+ mcThings devices and gives you the ability to access them via the internet.
Outfitted with an LTE-M connection with integrated GPS tracking, this IP67 rated weatherproof unit can relay data from remote locations without a conventional wired network solution.
- LTE-M Connectivity
- GPS Tracking
- Battery Operated or USB Powered
- mcAir LR Access Point
- Coverage for any cloud provisioned mcAir Device
- No Pairing Required
- True Plug-&-Play Streamlined Setup
- IP67 waterproof indoor/outdoor rated enclosure
- Automatic Load Balancing
- Onboard Memory for Data Caching
- Up to 1000 meter (3,300 feet) radius in optimal conditions
- Enterprise grade security
- Dimensions: 185mm x 235mm x 153mm (7.3 in x 9.25 in x 6.0 in)