Connectivity Anywhere. Fully Programmable.
A wireless, powerful core component for your data-acquisition system. The mcSens3520 series of devices connects directly to existing cellular networks or your own local area mcAir network while operating on batteries for 2-to-10 years. The device is compact and rugged enough for extreme outdoor conditions. Universal terminals provide a connection to virtually any sensor, analog, digital, or smart.
- LTE-M or mcAirLR™ Connectivity for data, programming, and device management
- Optional LoRa® for data
- Fully cloud managed and affordable LTE-M data
- Low power battery operated or powered with battery backup.
- 2-to-10-year battery life
- Rugged enclosure, IP-68 and operating range of -40°C to +60°C.
- Fully cloud configurable or programmable
- Universal terminals to connect to virtually any sensor.
- Send data to any cloud system, Azure, AWS, Google, Losant, Ubidots, ERP systems, In-house applications, etc.
- Automatic data logging in cases of bad coverage
- GPS location services
- Voltage input 6-15VDC for powered mode
- Power delivery (15VDC 100mA).
- Ambient temperature measurements
- Interfaces to virtually any external sensor
- 4 measuring channels. Each channel can measure:
- 4-20mA current
- Voltage 0-3.3V measurements
- Temperature measurements
- Thermocouples measurements
- Smart sensors (I2C) including UltraTmp™
- Resistance measurements
- Digital input and output
- Programmable LEDs & Buttons
- Queues up to 1000 Measurements when cloud is down.
- Transportation Monitoring – Cost-effective solution to legacy asset tracking, Wireless devices allow for simple/inexpensive installation, Monitor/track vehicles & shipments & assets
- Industrial – threshold monitoring, air quality and temperature, Proactive equipment monitoring for required maintenance scheduling, upright status of asset
- Food Safety – temperature monitoring and alerts, track and monitor shipments with real-time data
- Cloud base sensors for Building Management Systems – Bin monitoring, Monitor and track city assets & equipment, water quality variables, soil moisture, city temperature, humidity & UV index
- Medical – remote monitoring/data collecting, in-field data collection
|Cloud access||$0.99 per device per month||$0.49 per device per month|
|Data||$0.20 per 1000 messages||$0.02 per 1000 messages|
Monthly Cost Calculation Example
You can calculate how many messages you need per month by dividing 43200 by your messaging interval in minutes.
A LTE device sending every 15 minutes (~3000 messages a month) would cost $1.59 per month.
1*($0.99 + 3($0.20) = $1.59
Recurring Cost Services
- Connect to most North American Cellular Providers (contact us about other jurisdictions)
- Messages include re-try overhead and persistent connection overhead
- All data for device management is included
- Data for keep alive messages is included
- Data for mcOS and mcScript updates is included
- Device Management
- Automatic SIM and device provisioning
- 8 hour interval health check status. Tracks 30+ metrics including:
– System voltage
– System temperature
– Signal to noise ratio
– Ram usage
– Pending cloud actions
- 1 year health status retention
- Data Queuing in case integrations don’t respond
- Access to web portal
- Access to web API